The React paddle uses a hybrid of the two most popular cores – polypropylene and nomex - with patent-pending Fusion Core technology that delivers optimal touch on the perimeter and maximum power in the sweet spot. A strategically place nomex insert in the middle of the paddle creates optimal weight distribution that activates sweet spot for incredible power and pop. The graphite face is a light-weight material for added speed, pop, and maneuverability. The Wide Body paddle shape extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot.
- POWERFUL CONTROL – Fusion Core technology combines polypropylene and nomex cores for powerful control
- BOOSTED SWEET SPOT – Boosted Sweet Spot from nomex core insert that creates optimal weight distribution
- INCREASED PADDLE SIZE – Easy transition to pickleball with Tennis Handle and Widebody shape for increased paddle size
- INTENSIFY POWER – Fusion core and graphite face intensify power and sweet spot while maintaining control
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 7.9-8.3 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: 4.875"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.9-8.3 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights onlyREACT PADDLE TECHNOLOGY
A polypropylene base with a precisely placed nomex insert that boosts power in the sweet spot and offers excellent control and pop along the perimeter of the paddle
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
REACT TECH SNAPSHOT
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.