The Onix Summit C1 is similar to the original Summit paddle, but features a composite face for more spin than ever before. The Summit paddles have a radically new design that features an elongated hitting surface paired with a shortened handle, offering players a new way to grip their paddle. Designed with a table tennis handle and lengthened playing surface, the ONIX Summit C1 allows players to grip the underside of the paddle for a longer reach and better control. The paddle meets USAPA specifications for tournament play.
- LONGER REACH – Elongated paddle shape (16-3/8" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE – gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE – provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 16.3" L x 7.5" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.8-8.2 oz.
- Paddle Length: 16.375"
- Face Width: 7.5"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.5"
- Weight: 7.8-8.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Elongated
- Handle Shape: Table Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
SUMMIT C1 PADDLE TECHNOLOGY
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
SUMMIT C1 TECH SNAPSHOT
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.