Custom Pickleball Paddle – Create Your Very Own Paddle
Now is your time to stand out on the court with your very own, authentic custom pickleball paddle.
Do you belong to a pickleball club, business, or organization? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about special volume discounts.
Do you have great photos you would like to share? Have a new grandchild? Just came back from an amazing vacation? You can share these great photos on your very own custom pickleball paddle!
Create your own one of a kind premium pickleball paddle!
Just send us your custom image and we will create your own paddle unlike any other on the market.
Image(s) are placed on both sides of a PROLITE Surface NRG with our exclusive PowerGrit Technology empowering even more spin than ever before.
Our customs are made using our strong 13 mm polypropylene honeycomb core with a UV protected polycarbonate with an extreme gritty surface utilizing PROLITE’s very own PowerGrit Surface Technology. PROLITE’s custom paddle delivers plenty of power, dampens vibration, and plays with stealth-like precision.
PROLITE name and logo will appear at the top of the paddle and “Surface NRG” (USAPA Approved paddle) in small lettering at the neck for use in “sanctioned” events.
A proof will be emailed to you directly for your approval or if there need to be any adjustments made to your art. Custom paddles typically take 4 weeks on average to be completed.
You can customize your paddle with any logo, text, graphic, or background color you want. We use CMYK colors digitally printed on our durable polycarbonate face material. The face uses the same textured material as our USAPA Approved paddle, and provide exceptional performance! Normally these color values are included in your graphics files, so we use them.
Please note that our digital print process does a good job at recreating these colors, but minor variations are typical in the digital printing process, and due to the nature of computer monitors, the actual paddles may not exactly match what you see on screen.
For Best Results:
- The artwork should be submitted as a digital file, in a BMP or JPG file.
- Images should be vertical rather than horizontal.
- If sending a JPG, it should be no less than 300 dpi and saved using your program’s “high quality” setting.
- Please send photos with original resolution and without any modifications. The larger the file, the better.
- Please do not submit 72 dpi JPG or other low resolution file formats
- Core: 13 mm Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Facing: Fiberglass with PowerGrit Surface Technology-provides greater traction for increased spin
- Length: 15 1/2″
- Width: 7 3/16″
- Weight: 7.8-8.2 oz.
- Standard Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications