The NEW Poach Infinity. The most technologically advanced paddle in the market. Specifically designed for players that:
- Have (or the tendency to have) tennis elbow.
- Want a soft feeling control paddle to shape (spin) the ball that also creates power when & where you want it.
- Short Grip: SX (16.25" x 7.75")
The 'technology' that makes it happen:
|Technology to mitigate tennis elbow:||
Technology to enhance control, spin and power.
Short grip pickleball paddle designed to fit your playing style:
|Poach Infinity SX (short grip)||16.25" long x 7.7" wide||4 inch|
What are some other attributes of the Poach Infinity?
- Large sweet spot for more on-center hits (which means more balls landing in).
- Solid feel at the point of contact for more control and ball feel.
Never before has so much research and development gone into paddle development. The NEW Poach Infinity is the most advanced paddle in the market designed to take the game and you to the next level.
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction-based 6-layer Textured Composite
- Weight: Lite 7.5-7.8, Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.25” long x 7.75” wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Grip Length: 4.0”
- Colors: Blue, Pink, Orange, Green
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Three (3) technologies for Vibration Control Technology and Tennis Elbow Mitigation.
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play