Titan LRG Gold Edition- Black Diamond Series (BDS)
The original Large Titan is back. It’s constructed of the finest materials in the pickleball industry, hands down! This level of carbon fiber is currently used in NASCAR, space shuttles, and airplanes…so you can understand how structurally sound and durable the materials are. The large Titan is aerodynamical with its tapered neck allowing quicker reactions to the ball. The oversize shape is more head weighted creating crushing power at impact. No wonder it is the preferred paddle of many ex-collegiate tennis players who look to shape the ball across the pickleball net. The hold of the ball on the paddle face is longer than most materials creating that feel of a well strung tennis racquet. Heat, direction of the fibers, velocity, and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience.
- Core: 13 mm Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Braided Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE’s exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 3/4″
- Width: 8 3/16″
- Weight: 8.0-8.5 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications